The impact is what happens when the solution is in use.
It occurs after the ‘Go-Live’.
The impact can be felt in multiple dimensions;
- Financial Impact of making more money
- Financial Impact of saving money
- Productivity impact – improving the ease and enjoyment or time it takes to do the work.
- Image Impact of appearing differently to the outside world – more customer-centric, easier to do business with as an organization, more ‘cutting edge’, more elegant, more streamlined.
- Personal Satisfaction of helping others – helping the organization – helping customers.
- Greater Visibility – standing out in the crowd of many other employees.
- Power Aggregation – increasing or solidifying one’s personal power base within the organization.
- Job Security – creating a situation where it becomes far more difficult to be replaced in the organization.
Advancement – executing a high impact initiative which gets an employee promoted.